We hope everyone had a very thankful Thanksgiving and were able to be with family and friends to celebrate. We went to Ron's mothers home here in Portland and celebrated with a large number of his family. Donnie's son, Antone whom I had only met once before was there which was fun and Tash, Ronnie's 2nd cousin who is due with a baby boy about 2 wks after us helped me have baby focused conversations! She even showed Ron and I a video of one of her friends giving birth on her IPhone ...OMG. Had never seen that up close before! Ron didn't run off screaming from horror so we're headed in a good direction (thank the baby classes we're attending). We also had fun at game night with the Simons Family where we met new baby Caleb who is 9 wks old and belongs to Lake and Adrian from Vancouver, BC. Ron had to work the rest of the weekend but I kept busy with many household projects and some Black Friday shopping! Brian also sent me a few pics from The Silva Thanksgiving celebration in Marcola. We missed being with my family but plan on being there for Christmas.
(L-R) Tash, Willie, Brenda, Donnie, Antone, Angie, Ron and Toba
Ron, Antone and Donnie
Ron and I (courtesy of Esther's excellent photo skills)
(L-R around table) Danielle, Rocky, Nancy and Mike
(L-R around table) Danielle, Mike & Rocky
No comments:
Post a Comment