Teeth Update .....Stella's front right tooth is finally coming in but I'm thinking the left one is far behind so ....she might be Bugs Bunny for a while! LOL She has been fussier with these teeth than bottoms ...I've heard from a few people that as more teeth come in, they are more painful as they are larger. I'm not yelling for the molars yet, trust me! The Orajel Q-tip application of the dumbing stuff seems to really help her and we use it when needed.
No pics on this post but my mom did lend me her camera till we get one for xmas so I'm taking pics but not sure about uploading right now. I'm sure while we spend a few days in Marcola for Thanksgiving, I'll be filling the Blog up!
On a side note - Stella has lately decided the fun of baths is to try to get out of them so it might be time to put her in the big bathtub and put the lil one away. I'm sure this is when the amount of toys in the tub increase to crazyville.
My head is filled with lots of worry about Stella's daycare situation ...her current daycare is moving further away from our home and my work and our options are all about 50% higher. Makes me consider even more, what happens when you through another daycare cost in for another baby???? As I said to my mom last night .... how the he$(*&^^%(&Q@&(&(@$&#$^ can parents pay to have more than one child in daycare or nanny? Seriously, without going all old school and having your village of parents/grandparents involved. I don't think good care is possible. When I look around me many friends who have daycare have created unique situations for themselves that work. I'm looking hard to find our unique situation and yet keeping her care top notch. I meet with my playgroup friends in the next few weeks and we taking Stella to her first 1 birthday party. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment