Wow - I hadn't realized that it had been so long since I posted. We're feeling very blessed but also super busy. Our very special wedding day is drawing near (6/16) and Ron and I both are pinching ourselves we're so excited. We're tying up last minute items (ex: I'm asking Ron to pack bags for wedding night tonight). My thought is to get all we can out of the way so there is little to do last minute and we can be "in the moment". We check the weather daily to see what is the latest for the ceremony and honeymoon. We're thrilled to be going to Mexico. There is the details of picking up family and friends from airport and making sure we have down time to hang out. It is all coming together and we couldn't be happier (more than I can even say at the moment)!
We hae snuck in a few pictures over the past few weeks. Stella doesn't know about the wedding but she loves her Flower Girl basket and last Sat we went for a "run thru" at the wedding ceremony site. She did wonderful walking down the aisle till she got half way and then she decided to back track! It should be an interesting show! haha She is still teeting, I swear that she will be doing this for years. She is still picking up new words and repeating them back to you clear as a bell. In chuch on Sunday she said Hallijeah! It was sweet. This evening she repeated Avacado clear as a bell. We're still workign on thank you and please - she doesn't have to say the words but I would like her to do the signs to acknowledge the meaning. She sure knows the words "more, up, all done, baba, milk, mama, dada, nana, papa, row". These are some of her staples and she has learned the names of her lil friends Oli and Nate and Michai. Weird - all boys. Hummm, anyways. She is going to transition to the Toddler 18m classroom in 2 wks. Wow, she is growing so big. I cannot believe it.
Headed to an early night of face mask and some extra sleep. I'm feelign good cause I treated myself to a Groupon coupon and a special massage last night. Ohhhh what a pre-wedding treat. Tomorrow, another coupon and manicure!
Lots of Love - Sequoia
| Ron and Stella at our friend Don's daughter's bday party |
| McKenzie's pic bday cake |
| Bday cake |
| Stella's 1st bowling experience. She loved it but we were worried she'd get her fingers smashed btw balls |
| Bday party was at Big Al's in Vancouver, Stella drove a video game and had fun. We did too! |
| Family date night - headed to Rose Festival Carnival - on Max. |
| :( Festival wasn't open so we headed to dinner and played a bit at Lloyd Ctr fountain |
| Stella was very interested in something in fountain. I thought these pics were cute. |
| Making her Father's Day gift - painting a pic frame |
| Having a great day. |
| Made mashed potatoes - Stella acted like she'd never had them and ate lots! |
No comments:
Post a Comment