Monday, September 3, 2012

RAFTING - Awesome time!

Ron and I went rafting on Sunday with Donnie, LaTrese and Esther. We had an amazing time, tons of laughs and we some great "Bull" riding on the raft and one BIG fall!


Ron is sitting behind me, Don surprisingly sat in front with me and it was his first time rafting!

Laughter and good times!


Here we go!

When a person sits on the front of the boat, they call it "Riding The Bull" and I was 1st to volunteer but we all but Don did it. He said since he sat in the front with me, it was like "riding the bull the entire 2.5 hrs"! Whatev, we call Bul#s%)(

I'm on the front of the boat, you can only see my arm and feet



I love this pic because you can only see my size 10.5 feet!

RIDING THE BULL - 8 seconds no problem!

Believe it or not; LaTrese and Don were the only ones who didn't go in the water in this boat catastrophe! I think this shot is funny because Esther is 100% under water to my left and all you see is my boob and hand out of water.

Esther and Ron surfacing.

Ron
Ron never really fell out of the boat, he held on!


LaTrese and Don were laughing so hard at Ronnie they were delayed in pulling him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment