This morning Savannah said for the first time, "I have an idea" ...... it was in response to Stella asking me for a pen to draw in her notebook and me saying I didn't have any and to look in her seat cubby holder thingy. Savvy's idea was to go into her backpack and get a pen. She's SO smart :) She also repeated her alphabet twice, without mistakes. Stella kept trying to interupt her thinking she was giving her a time limit on her notebook but nope, she was just signing a song. When I tried to join in, she quickly told me to "be quiet"! Well then I said, how do you say "I want to sing by myself!" haha
She also got some new/old Stellie boots and she promptly sat on the ground and said, "I see if they fit and when she slide them on she said, "YUP"!. It was very cute. Then my little rule follower, Stella said, "we don't say "yup", we say yes". Funny how with the 2nd I don't use the same rules but when I don't, I'm totally called on it!
Sequoia M.R.
No comments:
Post a Comment