Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Bday DeShaun and Jen!

Sunday we had a wonderful time at a Hawaiian themed birthday part for Jen and DeShaun out at their home. Then on our way back I blew caution to the wind on the work agenda and we skipped to Stella's first Drive In. We watched Cowboys& Aliens (funny and entertaining) and Bridesmaids but we just couldn't last. We left at 1:45am and I hope to finish Bridesmaids when it comes out on DVD. haha Here are a few pictures from Sunday. I'm off to bed so I can catch up on sleep. Getting my hair done for the next 2 nights!

Driving Timing Was Bad so she ate in the car on the way there. Here she is with pear sauce and rice cereal everywhere

I'm trying to eat the camera

Birthday Boy and Stella

Stella wearing her 1st lei

No comments:

Post a Comment