Ron played on our co-ed team (I'm out with a knee injury till late Aug) this past Saturday. The field was near our house which was fun so Stella and I sat in the dugout where we had shade and cheered on Daddy! She has one of her fav toys, a vibrating teething star which Uncle B and Hailey got her. The more she drools and loves her gums rubbed I think she'll be motivated to learn how to pres vibration button herself!
Last picture is a doozy .....she got her shots on Fri late afternoon and since then she has been a bit fussy. We went to eat at Red Lobster and I spent the first 45 mins rocking her outside the entrance while Ron finished his meal. I didn't know I'd be out there that long and but I was super tired and exhausted. Just from a long weekend because it was a big work weekend (so wish I could quit but I'm going to hang tough).
I thought it funny the benches wer just outside the front doors and here I was with Stella swinging her head from side to side refusing my nipple and I tried to talk her into it! Poor old folks exiting their early dinner to my dessert boobs! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment