We're so happy - the weekend has seemed to last long and we've had such a wonderful day with Stella. She is now clapping which is so much fun to watch. She hardly slept today but has been going, going. Playing and eating like crazy - guess it is a growth spurt. I bought some purple cabbage today to plant out front and get ready for Fall. She hung out on the sidewalk playing with a plastic bottle and when it rolled, she went after it. We still wouldn't call it crawling but she finds a way to move! Today we also both saw her dancing for the first time. She stands at her lil play table and rocks from side to side and up and down. It was awesome to see and the rhythm is THERE! I hope to catch it on video but we did get some cute shots today.
1 comment:
I just talked to Sidney on video chat...technology is amazing. Me and Red were looking at your blog at the same time and we both agreed that Sid needs a baker's hat like Stella. Where did you get it?
Post a Comment