Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wednesday - 8 month bday

She wore a party dress, has 2 big front bottom teeth and I feel the best compliment is when people say she is a "happy" baby! That brings joy to my heart. Her favorite time of the day is when she awakes on the weekend and has daddy and mommy on each side of her. She reaches both arms out to touch us on the face and giggle. She would rather stand than sit and is eating much more food which is our goal. Her fav foods change but this week she is into bananas, mangos, french fries and a blueberry mix I made in my new Cuisinart small blender my mom hooked me up with. My heart goes pitter patter when I walk into daycare and she sees me and starts smiling and clapping. OMG, fav moments.

We went to park after work on day of her bday. Took tons of pics so enjoy!


Beautiful sunset the morning of Stella's 8 month bday. Caught on way to work...AMAZING

















No comments:

Post a Comment