Saturday, December 31, 2011

This past week

2nd Christmas with my parents. I was helping Stella unwrap

New skirt from Thailand over horsey PJs :)

Look at those 2 bottom teeth - so white!

Beautiful Thai dress which she almost didn't fit in ...one time only wear, lots of pictures :)

I enjoyed making a turkey and lots of delic food - Ron took pic of plate which was sweet of him!

Stella playing with her new top which she LOVES

She knows how to push the top part down - so smart!

Ahh, she means business with this look. :)  She is also wearing her new silver shoes with a purple bird on them.

Giving kisses to Daddy

playing

Play Date - okay, don't ask what I'm doing (making sure this pic doesn't become XXX rated) but we invited neighbor Oliver over for a playdate with new toys. He also loved the top but Stella showed she needed to learn to share more.

Oliver, his mom, Sarina and Stella. These 2 big kids (Oli turns 1 today) you cannot hold long!

No comments:

Post a Comment