Stella is the perfect age to enjoy her first Christmas. It took on a whole new meaning for Ron and I as well. We started talking about traditions and what we wanted to do in our family. We put Stella to bed then got busy wrapping gifts - turns out this morning as we opened gifts she wasn't that much into the paper but boy did she love the boxes gifts were wrapped in. She played drums on them or put them on her head. Stella let us sleep in till about 7:30 which is unheard of and it felt so nice. Stella made out like a bandit ...in fact it is almost 7:30 at night and she still has 3 presents under the tree to open. The process was long this morning but we had fun. Took us about 3 hrs and that is an interruption of coffee for us and breakfast. I had splurged and cooked up a great sausage broccoli quiche and hashbrown casserole the night before so breakfast was delicous and I didn't have to do anythign but reheat them. It is almost bed time so here
are the pics we'd like to share with you of our very special day. We opened presents at home then went to Ron's mothers house for Holiday dinner with all his family and now I'm wondering if Stella didn't sneak in some sugar cause it is 8:30pm and she's not interested in going to bed in the very least. Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment