Monday, July 2, 2012

More Wedding Pics

Beautiful arbor Lori Howe and team created. It met all my dream images and flowers appeared to have fallen on beautiful curly willow branches to form a lovely arch especially for Ron and I to get married under.


Mrs. Ranson and daughter, Wanda Joy. Two beautiful souls.



Our cute flower girl, Stella Ruth

WOW - is all I could say when I saw my Mom. She and Stella were stunning.



I like how she cocked her head off to the side as to say - what is all the excitement about? haha

storybook table settings.

cake

THANKS Mom for helping with favors - they looked perfect on tables.


Family friend Darcy and daughter, McKenna

Stella and her Uncle Donnie

Brother Brian and girlfriend, Melissa

Dear friends, Laura (Stella's Godmother) and her daughter, Maya

Brian and his daughter, Hailey who helped SOooooo much with Stella over the wedding day. She makes a perfect big sister!

One of my fav pics!



Ranson ladies - Mrs. Ranson with her 2nd daughter, Brenda and Ms. Stella

Ronnie's Sister, W. Joy

Our musicians who played before the wedding ceremony and during. Eldon T. Jones is the sax player and it was one of my very favorite things about the wedding. As I awaited to walk down the aisle I listened in amazement to how beautiful of mood they set. Again, all our dreams were met.

Ron walking up to aisle with Pastor George awaiting him.

Flower girl did a GREAT job.




Not sure why someone got this not so nice glance but I think she had plans to stay in one spot and empty all flower petals out of her basket no matter what else was going on!



My Dad and I walking towards Ron.







Now pronounced Mr. and Mrs!


We took Stella with us as we walked away as a family (not that we weren't before but you know what I mean)!


My Mom - all smiles to be a Mother-In-Law to Ron!

No comments:

Post a Comment