She is talking more and louder and she can hold her binkie and if it drops from her mouth, she'll sometimes use her hand to slide/pick/push it back into her own mouth. She laughs and smiles upon recognizing her mommy and daddy and we've noticed she still has very little impatience when she is ready to eat. Her signs for getting sleepy are more obvious now and we have a nice evening routine down. Morning just depends on when she wakes up but like this morning Ron got up with her at 5am and I got up at 5:45am and then I leave the house by 6:30 to drop her off around 6:45 and be at work around 7:15am. Work is exhausting and I feel very unbalanced but I'm hoping that is natural for this point in life and to top it off I have a nasty cold which won't go away. My nose feels like the Niagara falls of snotville. Lovely picture huh?!
I cried tonight cause I was so out of it I couldn't conceive of making dinner but wanted a healthy meal and was tired of eating out. I swear we've hit a record since I've gone back to work and been sick. 4 out of 5 nights I didn't cook and if it wasn't take out, thank goodness for fridge and frozen leftovers. I just keep telling myself it will get better - I believe it so that isn't so "jump of a bridge" crazy.
She's pushing herself up much more and just loves to stand. We've heard a lot of comments about how strong she is! I'm waiting for her to rollover as I can see that coming next.



No comments:
Post a Comment