Friday, June 10, 2011

Big Smiles and Big Girl

For the 2nd night in the row Stella has slept what we would call "the night through"! We couldn't believe it but she finds her binky now in the middle of the night when she would otherwise wake up and puts it in her mouth by herself! We also started her on rice cereal with her dinner feeding a few nights ago and although people said it was a myth babies sleep better. I beg to differ!

I'm worrying about my slow milk production as I've heard many stories of milk "drying up" at 6 or 9 months so last night I had to set my alarm for 3am to get up and pump. Yeah, you probably can hear the excitement in my voice. Even harder to get up since I cannot hold or feel my baby nursing. Ron said, "why is the alarm going off"!!!!! I told him to go back to sleep or hop on the pump for me :)

We are in amazement each day as she seems to be growing so fast and learning so much. She can talk herself to sleep now in her crib if we lay her down awake and at her daycare she is no longer the "baby". A lil 10wk old who eats more than she does in her bottle joined their class. Her name is Ava. Stella is talking and laughing more.

Okay - all most time to wake her up and get going. Daddy was cute, he ironed her lil purple dress for her today. We'll take pics and post later but in the meantime here are some new ones taken on 6/9 during lunch when I went to her class to feed her!





No comments:

Post a Comment