Friday, June 10, 2011

T-Ball Game

We went to a t-ball game last night to support our dear friend Kieran. Here are some pics of him. Stella loved watching the kids and I swear you could just it in her eyes ...she's a ball player! The earliest they can play is 4 yrs old and we cannot wait!!!!! I asked Ron if he'd  coach that young and he said, "nope" he'll wait. Too much crazy running to the wrong base and dancing and crying going on but I am considering it. I think if I co-coached with someone who has done it before it would be fun! Kieran's dad Kevin coaches him and all I can say is he has the patience of a God!

Darcy said Kier was super excited that we were coming to watch and wanted to be sure he had his uniform ready from top to bottom. It was wonderful weather and Ron and I enjoyed just bringing the stroller and walking through the park and laughing at the shenanigans of the lil t-ball players. Good evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment