We have a fun Sunday. We started off by sleeping in and then we went to church and Stella wore her new blue dress with French smocking which Nana got her. Then we went to my girlfriends 1st softball game of Lacey and Cate. No pics but I had lots of fun yelling from the bench. Ron scouted out the teams and all around fun. We then partied the last day at Good In The Hood with Uncle Donnie, Laura and Holly and her daughter, Alijah who also happened to be at the softball earlier in the day. I got my fill of my lady friends and it felt so good. Stella changed outfits and put on her white eyelet outfit with matching hat which she'd been waiting to wear all summer. She's eating very well, for dinner I had to make seconds of rice cereal she was so hungry. She loves to dance and I have some video from the Good N The Hood event which I'll post next.
1 comment:
she is beautiful with her hair flower.
Post a Comment