Sunday, October 23, 2011

10.21.11 STELLA 9 MONTHS OLD

Stella is 9 months old and we had our doctor appointment. She is weighting in at 19.5 lbs (right on track to triple her weight by 1st bday). This puts her in the 63% of weight and for height she came in at a strong 2 ft, 3in...which is only 31%. Those percentiles don't mean much to me but I am wondering if she'll be shorter than I and more on petite side as both her Grandma's are. Never know!

Developmentally - yesterday morning we were singing Itsy-Bitsy and when I motioned to "wipe the rain away" she did the same motions with her hands. I know they sing it a lot at school as do I and my mom but it was exciting to see her smart and knowing when it was time to chime in. I'm trying to teach her the itsy bitsy part and I'm making up signs for Twinkle, Twinkle. In this past week she has also began to play Peek-A-Boo by herself at you.

I had some cooking and cleaning to do in the kitchen and Stella fell in love with a lid to a pan. She could slide it on floor and thought she was the bees knees. Here are some videos:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GIVE THAT GIRL A MOP AND WATCH HER GO LOL MOM

Post a Comment