Thursday, October 20, 2011

So many pics

It has been sometime since I've posted pic. Doesn't mean we stopped taking them ....just took me a minute to get them off the camera. Here are the past 2 wks worth of some great pictures. Tomorrow is a big post due to her bday!

Uncle Donnie and his Stella. He lovingly comes by often and just hangs out with Stella which has allowed them to grow a wonderful bond.

Cute new jammies - you cannot see the bunny on the chest but the feet are also bunnies with ears. Thanks Nana!

Stella is one of the "big" kids in the room now at almost 9 months. She's ready to move into the other room but she plays well when she isn't stepping in front of or just taking the toys from the babies. Here she is with Baby Etta.

We had our end of season softball tournament last weekend. We miss Stella so much and came in 4th place. We had hoped to do better as we worked ourselves out of the Loser Bracket! We played well so at the end of the day we all had smiles. Here is Aimee, Don, Tee and Ronnie (L-R)

Softball Lovers! We met on the team and we'll ALWAYS have a special spot for playing on the same team with one another. Last yr I was preggers so it was fun to be back out there with my baby.

Stella's "I'm gonna get you look"!


I remember buying this yellow dress with bees and thinking OMG! Stella rocked it last week to daycare and looked super cute. I wish she could wear it every day!

Her eyes are kinda bonkers in this pic but she is very close to camera as she has begun to crawl up your leg and hang on. She's going through a I wanna be all up on you phase ;)


There is Stella's closed mouth smile. I think it is so big, Julia Roberts Big!

Eyes closed, smile big!


No comments:

Post a Comment