Yeah, we finally made it to the Pumpkin Patch before Halloween and it wasn't raining. Ron worked 1/2 day on Sat and although I wasn't feeling well (sore throat to kill) we wanted to get Stella out of the house and some fresh air. Dressed warmly, we went to Sauvie Island to a small farm and enjoyed the food, hay ride, pumpkin patch (where Stella was leaning on a pumpkin then did a face plant but no tears - haha), pony petting and relaxation. These are the times we treasure.
 |
| Daddy and Stella in their orange pumpkin colors |
 |
| Watch ponies through the fence. |
 |
| Kids had to be 1 yrs old to ride so we let her pet the animal. She wasn't all that interested in the pony but loved my horse sounds! |
 |
| Kissable Lips |
 |
| Half smile as I placed her in huge bin of pumpkins for sale for those who didn't want to pick theirs from actual patch |
|
| For those who think Stella cannot take a bad picture. Evidence she can! haha She was intensely hittingthe pumpkin like drum. She sometimes makes grunting sounds and gets real into whatever it is she is doing. She always gives 100% |
 |
| I love the background of this picture.She is very happy to be walking amond the pumpkins holding onto mom/dads hand. |
 |
| On hayride back to store. I love this picture too. With tractor and tree in the background just looks real "farm" like. |
s
 |
| Old McDonald had a farm and on it were Sequoia, Stella and Ron |
 |
| Standing all by herself reaching for flower |
 |
| 1 second before she ate a flower, I snatched it out of her hand |
 |
| I'm raising her above my head |
 |
| A lil hay bale which we hung out on. There was a 13 month old lil girl to our left so that is who Stella is smiling at. |
 |
| So happy |
 |
| She loves pointing and playing with her hands now |
 |
| OMG - Ron and I had the BEST candy corn carmel apple (yeah - that's right!) EVER. We ate the sugar parts then let Stells naw on the apple. She loved being able to hold the apple on the stick. I even kept the stick to use it again at home. I like this pic because it looks like Stella is eating the bad part too! haha |
can
 |
| Sharing with my baby. |
 |
| GET IT GIRL! |
 |
| Seriously, even for the photo she never let go of apple-on-a-stick. We felt casual and relaxed and happy and it shows in pic. |
 |
| We saw a mama pig on our way out but Ron made me laugh cause he said the pig was dirty and didn't want Stella anywhere around it. Like she was gonna play with it or something :) Well, at least she saw her first Oink, Oink but its babies weren't around cause I think she would have like them more. |
No comments:
Post a Comment