Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 1-2

Stella at NYE 2012!

Ron and I sharing our NYE 2012 kiss! We went to bed directly after our apple cider toast to the New Year!

We met some friends for a Jan 1st Brunch - here is Esther, Stella and I

Stella eating at brunch

Big eyed girl

Mama and Lil Girl. Stella has clenched teeth - weird smile I don't see often.

Friends, Laura and Jennifer at Brunch with us at Henry's

Angelina Jolie would be jealous of these lips!

Kevin and Stella - she's decided instead of paying bill, she'll eat it!

Stella had eyes for Kevin during Brunch
 
I captured a very serious "I mean business" look as we exited grocery store on 1/2. With day off, we enjoyed some early morning shopping. Stella likes to run down the aisles with her new squeaky shoes pulling stuff off shelves. Her fav is Gatorade bottles and cracker boxes which she couldn't stop lifting off shelves. Crazy girl!

Stella - WOW! People are actually telling me that she looks like me lately :)

For Rose Bowl - Pete came over with baby Oliver. Here he is enjoying the drum. He is standing up but not yet walking.

Stella dressed for Rose Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took several pics of Stella showing her Aerosmith guitar skillz!!!!!!!


Slash of Guns-n-Roses had better watch out - Stella is in training!


Next thing you know, Stella might have put the guitar to her mouth and started playing it with her teeth! haha

Pete and Oli playing drums

Ron's Niece LaTrese came to hang out at Rose Bowl too.

No comments:

Post a Comment