With her one yr birthday a 2 weekends away I feel like I almost cannot call her a "baby" anymore. Probably since she's getting so quick on her feet and smart. I'm headed to get some party decor at my lunch today - I'm very excited about the party at the carousel a few exits away. We've been to a party there before and Stella loved the horses and aside from the friends and fam who will post-funk at our house, it will be a crazy, busy 2 hrs then done!
Poor Stella has a cold right now and Ron has one and I'm getting one. Let's share the love I say! haha Really all I hope is that we're all on the mend by next weekend's party. Plus Ron's 52nd bday is next week on the 19th and I made dinner reservations at a fancy steakhouse (which I just so happen to have a coupon for for 50%)!
We met with a new daycare provider last night and we considering her. It is "in home" care vs. "public" care and she'd have one care giver rather than the seriously high turnover rate at the public one. That seems like a pro and a con in several scenarios. These decisions are the hard ones I think because they can impact so much of her future but Ron and I are going to not be rushed and feel confident once we make the decision. That process always makes me have no regret and be able to move onto the next situation.
Okay - time to wake Stella and head to work. We send our love and want to share some pics from the past week.
 |
| Stella back to school doing her fav puzzles |
 |
| Her BFF Jaxon who is now walking! Wants what she has. |
 |
| I couldn't help but laugh when she dramatically put her hand to her head when she was fake crying. I caught it on camera |
 |
| Her poncho with hat! |
 |
| Showing off her new hat - her head has outgrown almost all others. I like this one because it has a built in scarf |
No comments:
Post a Comment