Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to Stella's Godmother and my dear friend, Laura

Laura's sister, Sara hosted a birthday party for Laura and Ron, Stella and I had an awesome time. In honor of Laura, we dressed Stella up in the Thai outfit which Laura had gotten her in Singapore during her last trip for work. Another outfit which had its last tour, she looked adorable and was so good. Sometime it takes her a bit to warm up but Laura's parents were there who LOVE her and tons of kids. Her new BFF is Sara's 12 yr old daughter, Isa. Stella ran around, having fun all night. Sara's youngest child  is 3yr old Quincy. He fell in love with Stella's new belated bday toy a jewelry box with a dancing ballerina you wind up. To the point Quincy's parents had to hide it from him. haha

I also went CRA, CRA and spent like some whopping cheddar on a whole bag of hair ties for Stella. All the different colored balls, clips, new hairbrush and some new curl "enhancer" to stop the frizzes. Can you tell I was a hairstylist in another lifetime. Stella sits remarkable still to have her hair done which is amazing. For the party I put new clear balls on her 4 ponytails and tried to have clean lines but ...alas, I needed more hair. This look is always good when Stella wants to go through a hair pulling mode. Which is usually right before bed or when sleepy.

I recorded Oscars so I could watch them later and it has taken me 3 days to watch the red carpet arrival, the show and fashion police wrap up! I think Ron's done with Oscar time of the year. I can only compare this to March Madness which is WAY more "mad" if you know what I mean!











No comments:

Post a Comment