Friday, February 24, 2012

Our Girl

Stella started sleeping the night through this past week and not only that but she likes to be laying down in her crib or on the couch being patted on the booty now. Just like at school - what a big girl and big change I think. Especially sleeping the night through. I moved to Overnight diapers and hope they make a difference as she is a pee-monster! Uggg, and the soy milk only diet, her poop is the grossest smelling ever...yes, I mean ever! But I have a HUGE issue with cow milk for infants and toddlers so bring on the yucky I say! I'm headed to bed after working till 2am last night then 7:15pm tonight. Thank goodness I have an amazing partner and baby-daddy. hahaha  I need to start using that reference more because in less than 5 months, I'll be shouting Husband!

Enjoy the pics of our 13month old daughter, Stella Ruth!









These pictures seem to show Stella making a series of "O" with her mouth. How funny! She is fascinated when I slowly form my words or letters with my mouth. I think she'll be an early talker!

No comments:

Post a Comment