Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day from our family to you.

She got all dressed up yesterday and today in her "heart gear" and tonight we thought we'd use a g.c. we had for Stanfords, only to find out at bill that it wasn't valid on 2/14! :)  Oh well, we didnt' do that much damage. Stella was a good girl at our family Valentine's Day dinner. She loved the Beef Barley soup and crackers.

Last night we made rolled out sugar cookies for Ron and I got him a pretty card. Stella like it when I splashed flour all of the kitchen counter before we rolled dough. We made gigantic sugar heart cookies which are awesome.

Ron and I had decided we were going to keep the day simple, nothing extravagant but Ron surprised me at work with a dozen roses a little after 3pm. It was such a REAL surprise, I turned 2 shades of red with surprise and I LOVED IT! It is only the second time in our relationship where he has gotten me flowers!

2012 V-Day cookies made by Stella and Mommy

Ron's card from me

Full tummies and big smiles on VDay

Someone didn't want their pic taken!

Stella is such a Daddy's Girl. She loves to kiss and cuddle with Ron.

Stella's new outfit especially for VDay

No comments:

Post a Comment