Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Last Week - our Stella

Oh the Drama - Stella had her first big ball (2nd if you count the dining room chair) - she tumbled off the kitchen counter as I was making dinner last week. Got a nice bruise on the side of her head as she fell on her side. It was sick from worry but in the end, her bruise was hardly visible and most of all she is ok. Then to top off the evening, she threw her toilet seat in the bathtub (see pics below) but when she went to retrieve it, she did a handstand INTO the tub. Little did Ron and I know she was tall enough to slide into the tub now. Thank goodness I was sitting (don't ask) right there but I jumped up and grabed her out of the tub where she had put her hands in first so face nor head got wet. I swear you cannot ever be vigiliant enough. There are so many surprises with a small child!

Stella is enjoying her new daycare. We've seen an increase in her using sign language and the daily reports we get from her teacher are detailed and give us a glimpse of our daughter's day which makes us happy. Ron has loved being a pickup Daddy. It gives Stella and him some special bonding time for a few hours. I get jealous and race home to play! We spent the weekend at my parents house which was nice. We even snuck in a date night on Sat to go see Hunger Games and wouldn't you know it - I got my 1st battle with a terrible gastro sickness and pain which my mom has diagnosed as gall bladder attack. It took 2 Vicadins to allow me to sleep. YIKES! I'm going to the doctor to check things out but in the meantime, thank God we were at my parents house. We also got to see Brian and Melissa's new home, the house is fantastic in a great neighborhood. I'm incredibly proud of him. Oh yeah and we even snuck in an hour shopping trip at this Amazingly Awesome toddler dress shop in Springfield of all places which my mom found. We got Stella's flower girl dress ivory with tulle and deep purple colored flower/belt. It was so much fun shopping but I had to talk my mom down from the pageant ledge of feather trimmed gloves and ribbon tiaras! haha  Stella also got her Easter dress and cardigan courtesoy of Nana. I'm in trouble if she thinks she can dress this cute for the rest of her life - Jkidding :)

Here are some pics to share from last week:

Stella likes to climb stares and here in the early morning before work while I was packing car, she sat on steps and got up over and over.
l


She is throwing her potty in the bathroom in her bathtub. I knew what she was doing and she thought she was so sneeky so I got the camera ready knowing she'd give me "the look"!


"THE LOOK" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment