Sarina and I took the kids to the zoo and we had an amazing time. It was more relaxing than I imagined as the kids are getting older, they play more "together" and we didn't take strollers and just let them run their little hearts out. Stella fell asleep so well later that night and even slept in till 7am which is VERY late for her.
We let the kids kinda run the show and Stella liked the bears and goats but what seemed to be her favorite was the fish and beavers. I think because the exhibits are at her eye level. Sarina has a yearly membership so they go all the time and can bring a guest so we look forward to going again. She was super sweet, bringing animal crackers for both the kids. Stella and Oli love holding hands and are especially kind to one another except Stella is going through a fun phase of ONLY wanting what Oli is holding. They sat in the back seat with one another on the way and I swear I saw myself turning around and wanting to say "keep your hands to yourself" a 1000 times. Well in Stella's case, she was sitting forward and Oli backwards and she felt most comfortable putting her foot up on his seat in his face :(
Here are some pictures I managed to take - the zoo is so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment