Thursday, July 7, 2011

going back ...

This  pastweekend although the Blues Festival was on our agenda, my parents were headed down to where I grew up: Days Creek/Tiller area in Southern Oregon to see a friend who was ill. I hadn't been down there in over 10 yrs since I moved to Lousiana (my mom and I took a goodby drive). Plus I had Stella now to introduce her to some old friends and see the sights of my childhood. Ron was schedueld to work so she and I went down on Fri afternoon and came back on Sunday morning. Here are some wonderful pictures from the weekend.


Kirsten and Stella

Jav, Stella and I

Funny self taken picture

At Brad's house

Oh Happy Baby!!!

My mom and I and Stella asleep in her new wrap

Me showing off Stella in her new Baby Hawk Wrap

Such a beautiful day, complete with 2 yellow and black beautiful butterflies

Brad's horses ...Stella loved them and we got her on video. I'll try to post.

Country pourch rockin ...my Dad and friend Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment