Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday, Blues Festival July 3, 2011

We spent a few hours at the Waterfront Park in downtown Portland at the Blues Music Festival which we've been planning to introduce Stella too since before she was born. We had a nice time and we were happy that Stella finally went #2 while we were there (hahaha) but I was worried about the bright sun, loud music and overall was a bit stressed. I didn't feel like I wore my mommie hat well today, just never got comfortable with the huge # of ppl which was a Sold out crowd. We did flick a few pictures before wrapping up and going home. Ron had to work at the Schnitzer tent from 7-9 so I took Stella home. Lately she's been getting the giggles right before bed which is cute.

Great music act

Awesome seats see bridge, water and bridges


Friends


One of her special July 4th dresses --lil sailor like Tommy Hilfiger dress

Donnie

Daddy and Baby Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment