Sunday, July 3, 2011

Last day of June

We took some cute pics of Stella at daycare today and later in the evening with Dad.





New binky ribbon clip and a pic to show that her lil waves are coming in

I took this pic of Stella before I awoke her because Dad put her PJs and how crazy mis-matched they were made me laugh! Lil heart bottoms and neon yellow football Ducks onesie

Stella seems to really like books and pay attention, not just want to eat them all the time.


One of my fav pictures ...Big, Big SMILE!

This was going to be my perfect pic until I got so excited and cut her chin off! haha But her eyes and pierced earrings are popping! I love her in yellow and tell everyone it is her fav color. Watch, she'll decide she hates it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment