Monday, July 18, 2011

Stella Graduates From Newborn Group 7/15/11

One of the most important and fun things I was part of after I gave birth to Stella was to be part of a New Mom's Group which met every Friday. You can stay in the group till your child is 6 months old so and then they graduate so Stella officially graduated last Friday and Ron came to witness how cute the lil cap was. We were sorry to say goodbye but I knew it was the right time. The week before Stella spent most of her time talking in a very loud voice while new mom's tried to learn how to breastfeed and 'get the hang of things'. We told Mary the Teacher that what we learned was to "trust your instincts and that your love is all your baby knows so to take it easy on yourself"!





No comments:

Post a Comment