Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Amazing 3D Ultrasound Pictures of Baby Girl!

In two words, Friday's, 12/17th ultrasound appointment "WAS AWESOME"! Only thing sweeter is if Ron could have been there but unfortunately Ron's boss couldn't let him leave early (guess missing 1 out of 500 million appointments thus far isn't a bad average)! The u/s tech was very nice and I bonded with her strongly since I was in there by myself ...it wasn't long before she muttered "wonder what she looks like on 3D" and then I was astonished as I saw the first viewing of my baby girl in 3D (minus the geeky glasses)! The appointment way over time but I walked away with a loads of pictures which we prize. Later Ron and I got teary eyed looking at her lil chin, nose, hands and in one picture she even opened her mouth ...I think she has Ron's nose and my lips but no matter, seeing her in 3D was very cool and now it makes us even more sensitive to the fact that she is almost here. It was a bit hard to capture a clear profile shot as she loves to keep her hands crossed on her chest or over her face. She measured 5lbs and 8oz and docs say that avg weight gain till her due date on 1/22 is 1/2 lb per week so she is going to be good size but I'm praying not too big for my "birthing parts". Oh yeah, and they even saw hair on the 2D pictures so I'm stocking on barrettes and hairbands galore, no bald babies in our home!






1 comment:

Shannon said...

wow. amazing. yes, it's so real! can't wait to see the lil cutie

Post a Comment