Holly, Esther, Bday Girl-Cate & Me
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Happy Birthday Cate!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dear friend Cate had a birthday celebration and some of us gals met for dinner at Noble Rot (not an appealing name of a restaurant if you ask me) but the 4th floor view of the city was awesome, as was the Endive, beet, hazelnut & blue cheese salad which Holly and I highly recommend. The drink menu looked yummy but alas, I'm saving that experience for next year. Only picture we got from dinner is below where we are rockin our winter outerwear. I called it a pregnant evening after dinner but of course the celebration continued into the early morning where a lil birdie told me there were bouncers and brawling taking place! Dang, I'm already missing the drama action ;) Everyone came home safe with some fun stories and I hope had a fun birthday to remember!

No comments:
Post a Comment