Friday, April 1, 2011

4.1 APRIL'S FOOLS DAY

I am sure feeling the blues about going back to work. During today's Mom's Group I got chocked up and cried with the idea of Stella having to "wait her turn" to be feed or diaper changed with all daycares having 1:4 ration for infants. I will find out on April 15th, my 1st day back to work if I'll get a job offer and my mantra I keep telling myself is "What will be, will be"!

Today I thought of a good joke to pull on Ron in honor of April Fools Day ...I told him that with the hormonal feelings that have been getting the best of me, I decided to take a pregnancy test and .....it was positive. Ron said "You're Pregnant"!!!!!! The guy actually had a smile on his face :)  I couldn't run with the joke long at all. I immediately said, no - April Fools Day! He laughed so hard he woke up Stella on his lap. Let it be known I got him good :)

Okay, now to my sunshine. Stella has learned to blow bubbles with her mouth which is so cute to see. If you stick your tongue out she attempts to stick her tongue out as well. She also recognized the game of Peek-A-Boo this week. You don't even have to hide your face ...just make eye contact, then look the other way and smile real big when you hollar peek-a-boo. You're almost guaranteed a big Stella smile.
I have yet to capture either game on video but I'll keep trying.

They took some pics at our Mom's Group today for the Providence Hospital Facebook page and Stella was selected by the teacher to be held during photos. I was in a few trying to make her give big smiles. If we're selected, we'll be profiled in their P.R. campaign on Facebook.

SURPRISE GIFT ...earlier this week we were surprised to get a package for Stella of a very cool sign made for Stella but we don't know who it is from!?  The pack slip had no info but I hung it up on Stella's door and we love it.


It was a beautiful day, so much so when Stella and I got home I put her asleep in her car seat on the patio table for some real Vit D via sunshine. Later we did some photos near lovely smelling hyacinth flowers in front yard. Tulips, daffodils and hycianths are a bloom! Her orange summer like onesie which I've dubbed, "Hawaiian Time" is too small for her around the neck. I couldn't button the top back button and today is the first and only day she will get to wear it. Thank goodness for tights and long sleeves for some of her 6 month summer gear she can fit in now.


Trying on a hat which is still a lil too big but cute mouse ears on it!





No comments:

Post a Comment