Sunday, April 17, 2011

4.16.11

Stella still had a bit of a stuffed nose today but otherwise seemed well. We kept Ron's Les Schwab tire appt and dropped of his vehicle and took a nice fresh air walk to my dear friend, Darcy's house. Crazy thing - I needed my GPS unit because I got lost walking. Girlfriend, walked a good extra 6 blocks which didn't hurt the body but made me feel like my North and South was mixed up. I did see a cool flower landscape of small purple flowers under a tree and was impulsed to take a picture.Darcy's young daughter McKenna was asleep so her older son, Kieran got Stella all to himself. He was such a wonderful big brother to her and Darcy and I enjoyed the visit. It had been too long for how close we live!
We then got all dressed up and went to Cate's house on Sat night after Ron got off work to enjoy a casual dinner party. No reason just for the season :) As I went through pics for the evening I realized Stella didn't make any appearances and I was bummed because she wore her large pink flower in her hair and had on a long sleeve white onesie with Oshgosh denim romper skirt with knee high white socks with pink hearts on it.  Oh well, it isn't like she hasn't been photographed a lot!

Leo rockin Stella in carrier

Ron and Laura

Tiffani and I

No comments:

Post a Comment