Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4.19

Stella was looking cute at 2nd day at daycare. Too bad cuteness didn't stop her from having a cry session this afternoon :(   But, when we picked her up, it was all smiles and giggles. She enjoyed nursing this evening for what seemed like 2 hrs straight and we gave her a long, warm bath which she loved. One day at a time is what I tell myself. She's been staying awake in the car which is different, my mirror attached her my seat is finally working and I can see her observe the trees and basically the world passing by in the back seat. She also does a deep "belly laugh" which is so wonderful to hear. I'll try to capture on video this weekend as we head to Marcola for Easter weekend. I get Fridays off now from work which I'm excited about and I'll work Mondays in May from home ---I wonder how that will work out?.




No comments:

Post a Comment