![]() |
| We broke out a new toy which lights up and sings "You Are My Sunshine". |
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
4.5.11
Today was our adventure to the Portland Art Museum with our neighbors and friends, Sarina with baby Oliver 3 months old. They have Baby Hour the 1st Tuesday of each month and it was great. There were about 15 adults with children and we toured the section with Northwestern artists. I enjoyed the tour but instead of really looking at art ...the event turned into a large Play Group. I was thankful that Sarina and I were joined by 3 other mothers and babies for lunch at the Nordy Cafe which had the best Lemon Ricotta cookie and Tomato Basil Soup. On our way back to the car we ran into Lacey which was sweet.
I also met with our photographer late in the afternoon to help organize our pictures. I ordered two collages (one black and white - one color) and so many individual pics that I joked that we needed a larger house to put up all Stella's pictures moving forward. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment