Spent morning at Care-A-Lot daycare where Stella will have her 1st day on 4/19/11. I'm feeling better about the whole daycare situation after spending a few more hours there. Morning practice routine went ok. An accident pee situation aside I need to shave about 10 mins off our time to make it an even hour. She's going back for a solid 4 hrs on Wed without me which will be interesting.
Stopped by hospital to weigh Stella and she is a big 12lbs! We've decided to take her swimming for the 1st time on Sat while my parents are up here. Ron and I cannot wait!
I pulled out the cute knitted monkeys which my Cousin Edna from New York so kindly made for Stella and I opened out my baby shower. They are PERFECT for her small hands. I took videos and pictures with our new video camera but still working on how to get videos onto computer. Here are pics. The 1st one is my very favorite! Guess that is why I've posted it as an x-large picture :)
1 comment:
love that monkey stella. can't wait to hear about her swimming class. sidney weighed in yesterday at 16.7....what a hoss. her dr asked why she was so boney and made a joke that someone needs to feed the child bc she was starving...yeah. he said she might need to go on a diet. lol. their dr is awesome (and quite a jokster). she's starting on real food today.
Post a Comment