Last Thursday Library storytime. We walked to it today and a few sprinkles caught us on way home but I'm proud of myself for remembering umbrella! I got her a butterfly mobile for her crib at daycare and then we spent the day bonding. We are blessed that my mom arrived tonight to take care of Stellie tomorrow as it is my first day of work. (I am actually in my pump room at work typing with one hand as I update the blog. haha )
Today she is wearing a cute Petinua Picklebottom shirt onesie from Donna and some small and flower power jeans from Gma Nancy. They are size 0-3 months and apparently this is the 2nd and last time they will be worn. Girlfriend had to unbutton her jeans after lunch! :)
![]() |
| My lips on my daughter! |





1 comment:
stella girl, i have to "undo" my pants after a good meal too. go gurl!
Post a Comment