After a nice day at home (nice meaning she took good naps, I rested AND got some chores done), I ran Stella to her 2nd modeling session with Melissa W. She had a few more props and poises she wanted to try with Stella. She had hoped for Stella to be asleep but right when you plan it that way Murphy's Law or what I now am calling Baby Stella's Rule - it doesn't always go that way. She was MORE awake for this photo session then the one last week. This gave Melissa some great wide eye shots but the cute, laying asleep with your arms and legs crossed nakie on a fur rug. Stella wasn't having it!
Confirmed Stella's childcare arrangements were confirmed and check put in mail for advance payment. I don't like thinking about leaving her. Brings tears to my eyes and as the day gets closer, I'm sure I'll start writing, thinking and crying more and more about it.
Later that evening Ron and I decided to give Stella her 1st bath in her bathtub and ummm, it was a bit hard. I think she's still too small but she didn't cry when she was immersed so our thinking that she loves water still holds true.
 |
| All wrapped up on towel after 1st bath |
 |
| In her jammies not quite wanting to go to bed. |
1 comment:
she is so beautiful...her skin is perfect and love her lil lips.
Post a Comment