Sunday, February 27, 2011

Easter Basket For Stella: 2/26/11

Red Berre (sp? - hat) which my mom got Stella
Mom continued her babysitting duties this Saturday while Ron was at work. She Stella Sat while I went to get a mani/pedi with my girl Cate. We enjoyed ourselves, I had my first wax dipping of hands and loved it so much I want to buy one of those wax things for home and relish in what would be my well conditioned hands and feet! The annual Hat Party hosted my friend Mo was cancelled last minute but next year I want to make Stella a hat and have her come with me. Cate was cute and in spirit, she wore her hat anyways today and I LOVED it. Party in the front and business in back. Sorry no pics but take my word for it - LOVELY! I also have to say I set a new record today as I was 1 hr LATE to meet Cate. Now they say having a kid can give you a bucket of excuses and there was some late feeding and crying and such and if I had been late with anyone else I would have had stones thrown at me but Cate - God Bless, was 20 mins late herself and has a track record so she continued to love me and we had a great time.

I picked up Stella's 1st Easter basket at Pier 1 ....so cute, violet colored with feathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just says Stella :)! haha



Stella was again great for my mom as I was gone about 3.5 hours.  Stella wore a new pair of knee high leg warmers (white with pink hearts on them) today and these are awesome with the baby gowns which are great for quick changing but always seem to rise up! Her thighs are getting so cute and pudgy.


Love Always ~ S, R &S

No comments:

Post a Comment