Thursday, February 3, 2011

First Walk In The Park

Stella and I topped off a good day with a walk to our local post office. I am sure I put to many blanket on her but in the end was confident she was ultra warm while she napped. I thank Laura for giving us a fleece car seat cover which zips up to cover her face. She was as snug as a bug in a rug and I enjoyed the fresh air and detour into favorite local coffee place, Posies for a Carmel Whipped Cream delicious decaf drink.


Stella At Playground

Stella and Mum 1st Walk [no accident my coat color matches stroller ;)]

Some other cute photos after sponge bath today. Her belly button is looking good and soon we'll brave using the bathtub but in meantime we're good with sponge baths.

Stella's Serious Look

Thinker

Gaining Weight and Looking Good

Thank You Cousin Janet for Cute Outfit! Stella loves staring out the window.

Our Girl

We want to THANK our neighbors Sarina and Pete and lil Oliver (3 wks older than Stella) who brought us a delicious lasagna - it is heating up, Ron hoped in shower and it will be a relaxing, fun family night of cuddles. Keep prayers out for my Mom who is still stuck in Buffalo, NY with the super storm; she is hoping to catch a plane tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment