Stella was a real tropper as we ran a few shopping errands (got new pair of Newborn jeans from Target) if you can believe it jeans were actually missing from her closet! Picture to come in the future, she quickly pooped in them! haha We then picked up my Mom from the airport - yeah, she finally made it out of the snowpacked State of New York. She stayed a hot minute to shower Ms. Stella with kisses galore.
| Cute Picture Frame From Great Gma Addie |
to eyes. Traditionally for all the Grandchildren, she's opened up a savings account in their names and deposited $ on holidays/birthdays for their college fund. Addie was gracious enough to want to do the same for Stella and she also included the cutest picture frame. Oh my gosh, gesture was incredible.
I think lack of sleep is also used as a deterrent to help new moms stop from going crazy. What a day today! Stella seemed to cry a lot, have very little patience with us, sleep in small increments and eat insatiably. Thank goodness Ron was home today but I still didn't get out the house, not even one step outdoors. We did schedule some time next weekend to get our 1st family portraits which I'm excited about with a prof. photographer and I put buying expensive concealer on my to do list because I think my under eye circles will be down to my knees by then. She is asleep on my chest right now - snoring away and Ron is asleep next to me on couch as I lie next to him and balance the computer on the Baby Boppy and think, "I love my family". :) and remind myself to take it one day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment