HIGHLIGHTS & CHALLENGES
- We had our Baby/Momma appointment at St. Vincent's today and it went very well. Stella got all GOLD stars.
- Getting a new breastfeeding pillow that fit me much better than what I had
- Receiving 1 on 1 breastfeeding tips and encouragement from a lactation professional
- Finding out that Stella had gained weight and was eating well and that my milk was on the way
- Realized that life will be nothing but schedules of working backwards as to how long it will take us to get "ready" with a baby now.
- Worked up a sweat getting baby Stella into the car seat in my car for the 1st time. She travels very well but car seat process is slow at first. My mom wondered what happened to the days you'd just put them in your lap and drive! LOL
- Received an awesome gift from my Cousin Lil and hubby, Guy in California today ...little brown doll with a bright colored yellow dress with striped arms. Don't know why but I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT and another photo session proceeded.
1 comment:
Sequoia,
Wendi shared your blog with me so I could see your beautiful little girl...and I found your beautiful family! Congratulations on Stella Ruth's birth. She is a lucky lady to have so much love around her! Enjoy motherhood. It truly is great.
Love,
Joy
Post a Comment