Also, Jen came with me to the doctor today which was wonderful and we laughed a lot. My doctor let me come home after my visit today even though my blood pressure skyrocketed to 130/94 but because Stella looked good on the monitor and in the ultrasound and because we were within 18 hrs of induction ... she let me come home tonight to relax as long as I promised to put my feet up! Ron has been taking good care of me with some yummy Fire On The Mountain chicken for dinner and a movie.
Not much else to say but c'est la vie for the 1st part of my life and WELCOME to the next part!
Induction is scheduled for 9:30am at St. V's and Ron and I plan to have a nice breakfast and make our way to admin. They hope I will go quick with a little bit of potacin as I'm 100% thinned out, still at 4cm dilated and zero station. I am feeling a bit more crampy feelings in my tummy but nothing strong enough to time any contractions so unless I awake in the middle of the night in a swimming pool - we're on for tomorrow!
Sending all our love - Sequoia and Ron
2 comments:
yeahhhh! can't wait to welcome ms. stella into this world. enjoy your breakfast and peace be with you and ron. god bless!
Thinking of you all weekend, can't wait to hear the news!!
Post a Comment