Today was a good day - got a lot done: Costco, finishing touches on Stella's room, shopping at Lane Bryant (couldn't resist a purple velvet jacket on clearance ...they sent me a coupon :) and was so tired from walking Costco to get all free samples, came home early and put off getting my toes done till tomorrow. I've felt her move a little today but mostly a hard tummy throughout the day which is probably contractions but I still feel no pain which is what I am in tune with measuring.
Here are some pictures of Stella's room as you walk in the door Left to Right - enjoy!
| Ron wanted to capture me loading the pics below to computer - how sweet! I look terribly excited :) |
1 comment:
The room sure turned out perfect. Love the rug.. Love the blocks on the wall The book shelf etc.. Now can we just fill it with your little bundle of JOY
Post a Comment