Saturday, January 29, 2011
Day 6 - 1.26.11, Wednesday
Today was Ron's 1st day back to work and we missed him. My mom and I went to another doctor appointment (2 insurances, 2 Mother/Baby appointments). We got some new good tips on breastfeeding, had the nurse breakdown the pump so I'm comfortable when the time comes I'm ready. Baby Stella is weighing more than her newborn weight and is passing all tests. There were all kinds of jokes made about my ability to feed the planet on my milk production and depending on how it goes, I'm all set to donate milk to the NICU programs at local hospitals.
2nd part of day was stopping by Granny Ranson's house so she could get her visit in with Stella. Being 85 yrs old I understand how she cannot get around as she wishes, plus it was fun to get both Grandmothers together to chitchat. Here are some pics from the day (I got all Ansel Adams in Black and White)!
No comments:
Post a Comment