We had an amazing family day which included our 1st Sunday service with Stella. Ron got to introduce Stella to one of his favorite childhood friends, Charles. She did great during service and I was thankful they baby room downstairs had a changing table and a rocking chair which I could do a quick feeding.
I then took Ron to one of my fav breakfast restaurants, Simpatica and we were introduced to the fluffiest, 'melt-in-your-mouth' buttermilk pancakes with raisin run syrup. Seriously, words cannot say how delicious these were! Highly recommend this place as the Stumptown coffee was smooth, service was outstanding (we gave like a 40% tip) and yummy to our tummy Eggs Bennie with sweet ham. Unbelievable! You now that I think back, we were just on family Cloud 9, everything we saw, ate and touched seemed magical. Gosh, I love these type of days :)
The rest of the afternoon was spent at home and with only one weird thing that happened. We bought a new vacuum at Target and once we got it home and unpacked it we found that it had been USED! Yup, that sucked. We had went all the way to Vancouver to get last vacuum on clearance. Oh well, we're keeping our eyes open for a compact vac to do both rugs and hardwood - prepping for Stella to crawl.



No comments:
Post a Comment