Friday, March 18, 2011

3.17.11

Rough day ...had to be at Dr appt (look at my toe) at 8:45am. Stella is a good girl but I'm just finding it a challenge to get out of the house on time and do stuff I used to do before easily. She needed to feed while in waiting room and I went to bathroom, put down seat cover and fed her on toilet. How romantic :)

Today my errands got me frazzeled and I needed an afternoon nap more than Stella. It was a good one and then once Ron came home I hit the gym for my 2nd day this week. I had a longer workout and called Ron less to check on Stella so that is progress. I soothed myself by taking lots of pics of Stella today.

Stella in cute Fishy shirt given to her by my dear friend, Cat from Cali

My daughter's hand is soooo small

Stella holding my finger --she is so strong!
Her eyelashes are growing longer!

Our hands

She's finding chew/sucking on her hand is fun.

Chubby Fingers - I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment