Sunday, March 20, 2011

3.19.11

The sunshine prompted me to quickly get Stella dressed in her new pink down jacket from Aunt Joy, hat and pulled out the stroller to go for a wonderful fresh air walk. We just happened to walk by a gourmet waffle place called "Flavour" on Lombard St. where I sampled a wonderful sausage and maple syrup waffle sandwich. This joint has been written about in many local hot spots to eat and although it took me over a year to try it out. I'm for sure going to be a frequent customer.

Tried cloth diapers again for most of the day and even when I put out cover on the diaper they seem to leak through to her clothes, she feels the wetness on herself more often and is cranky and when she poops, they are way moe work than disposables. Not sure if this will work out but I'm going to keep trying.

We had a nice visit from Laura and Maya and finally around 10PM I got my shower in for the day. This is the first time that has happened since Stella was born so I'm not going to worry that I'm falling to pieces. haha
Stella just wanted to be in Mom's arms this evening. In fact, as I write this she is in her Mobi wrap, asleep against my chest ...it was the only way she would go to sleep tonight and I was desperate to have my hands free for a little bit.

Today I was amazed when she held the rattle in her hand for a long period of time and when it rattled, she seemed to clue in a bit that it was her hand doing it. It got her on video camera with rattling and shaking.
Shirt says, "Ta-Da Cuteness has arrived"!

No comments:

Post a Comment