Monday, March 14, 2011

3.14.11

Stella is having more and more moments where she is quiet and just calm not in our arms. Today we rushed to get ready for our 1st Playgroup (spring forward seems to have thrown me). Then again, each morning I just feel so very, very tired and don't get my winds going till later in the day. Today I jumped in shower and she was in her swing in front of bathroom doorway and there were no tears nor crying. She was such a good baby!

Because her name means Star anytime I have any clothes with stars, I try to dress her in them. My mom got Stella a large bag full of lovely, gently used clothing and 1 Ladybug Halloween outfit over the weekend. Today, Stella sported a green thermal long sleeve onesie with a pocket on it, a hood and decorated in small stars! I am having so much fun dressing Stella, I just cannot wait till her hair gets longer. I'm silly :)





We broke out Stella's tummy time mat that comes with a mirror and some toys which motivate her to work on those neck muscles! Here is a cute pic of her. The mat helps her stay busy with tummy time longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment